- Plan, organize and implement all facets of
- Site research and inspections
- Research and make final venue recommendations.
- Develop working budgets and final budget reconciliation.
- Conduct on-site and other planning meetings.
- Develop event timeline.
- Food and beverage recommendations.
- Oversee creation and production of invitations.
- Invitation mailing and RSVP tracking.
- Coordinate speaker logistics and technical
- Gift recommendation, procurement, wrapping
- Oversee creation and production of all materials,
incentive and promotional items.
- Arrange all transportation/valet parking requirements.
- Coordinate audio visual, computer and technological
- Arrange leisure/recreational activities.
- Entertainment recommendation and procurement.
- Oversee entertainment production, technical
and rider requirements.
- Fulfill VIP/speaker/celebrity contract obligations.
- Negotiate and coordinate hotel requirements.
- Interface with all local vendors and client.
- Develop proposed event format.
- Coordinate delivery of all rentals, materials
- Review contracts and obtain invoices from third
- Oversee set up, installation and execution
of all elements for the event.
- On-site supervision throughout the event.
- Provide staff to ensure smooth progression
of all aspects of the event.
- Regular status reports and wrap up.